Use the Single role type for a role filled by one individual.
In this example, we are going to add a Single subordinate Bookkeeper role in the Finance Department.
- Open the org chart where you wish to add a Single role.
- Hover your mouse over the role card.
- Click the bottom plus sign (+) to add a Single subordinate role.
- On the New Role screen:
- Click Single
- In the Role Information section -> Role Title field, type the name of the role
- Click the Enter more information link to customize the role
- In the Enter Work Location section -> Department field, type the name of the department
- In the Search People field, do one of the following:
- Type a name
- Click the New button to add a new name
- Select a name from the list that appears
- Click Save
The Finance Department now has a Single Bookkeeper role.
- V7 Different role card types.
- V7 Create a shared role type.
- V7 Create a location role type.
- V7 Create an assistant role type.
- V7 Create a department role type.
- V7 Create a link-to-chart role type.
- V7 How do I add a shared assistant?
- V7 How do I re-assign someone to a different role?
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org