How can I re-assign a person to a different role?
The quickest way is to drag and drop the person from the Talent Pool into their new role.
In this example, we are going to assign Marie Massey (Account Renewals Rep) to a new role as a Customer Service Rep.
- Open the org chart.
- Click the Show / Hide Talent Pool icon.
- Click the Assigned tab.
- If you cannot see the person in the pop up list, click the Search icon.
- Start typing the person's name.
- Hover your mouse over the person's role card.
- When your mouse turns into a four-point arrow head, drag and drop the role card into the new role.
8. On the pop-up confirmation screen, click Submit.
Maria Massey is now a Customer Service Rep. You can make Maria's former role vacant.
For details on how to create a vacant role, see V7 How to remove someone from a role to make the role vacant / open?
- V7 Different role card types.
- V7 Create a single role type.
- V7 Create a shared role type.
- V7 Create a location role type.
- V7 Create an assistant role type.
- V7 Create a link-to-chart role type.
- V7 How do I add a shared assistant?
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com