You can use a Location Role Type to display multiple branch offices on your org chart.
In this example, we are going to add a London, England Location role type to the Headquarters role card.
- Open the org chart where you wish to add the Location role type.
- Hover your mouse over the role card.
- Click the bottom plus sign (+) to add a Location role.
- On the New Role screen:
- Click Location
- In the Role Information section -> Location name field, type the name of the location
- Click the Enter more information link to customize the role
- In the Location Address field, start typing the address. Select one from the pop up list or type your own
- Click Save
Here's your org chart with the new Location role.
- V7 Different role card types.
- V7 Create a single role type.
- V7 Create a shared role type.
- V7 Create an assistant role type.
- V7 Create a department role type.
- V7 Create a link-to-chart role type.
- V7 How do I add a shared assistant?
- V7 How do I re-assign someone to a different role?
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com