Use the Department role type to add a department to your chart.
In this example, we are going to add an Engineering Department.
- Open the org chart where you wish to add a department.
- Hover your mouse over the role card.
- Click the bottom plus sign (+) to add a department.
- On the New Role screen:
- Click Department
- In the Role Information section -> Role Title field, type the name of the department
- Click the Enter more information link to customize the role
- Click Save
The Engineering Department appears on your chart. You can go ahead and add people to the new department.
- V7 Different role card types.
- V7 Create a single role type.
- V7 Create a shared role type.
- V7 Create a location role type.
- V7 Create an assistant role type.
- V7 Create a link-to-chart role type.
- V7 How do I add a shared assistant?
- V7 How do I re-assign someone to a different role?
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org