You can use the Link-to-chart role type to link multiple sub-charts to a main org chart.
In this example, we are going to add a Link-to-chart role type in the Engineering Department that links to the VP of Engineering sub-chart.
- Open the org chart where you wish to add the Link-to-chart role type.
- Hover your mouse over the role card.
- Click the bottom plus sign (+) to add a Link-to-chart role.
- On the New Role screen:
- Click Link to Chart
- In the Role Information section -> Select Chart field, click the down arrow and select a sub-chart
- Click the Enter more information link to customize the role
- In the Department field, type the department in which you wish to add the sub-chart
- Click Save
A sub-chart is linked to the Engineering Department. Click Visit Chart to open the sub-chart.
A linked chart appears on your org chart as an Organimi link for the embedded chart. If you share a chart with embedded chart links, users will be able to click through these links to explore all sub charts.
- V7 Different role card types.
- V7 Create a single role type.
- V7 Create a shared role type.
- V7 Create a location role type.
- V7 Create an assistant role type.
- V7 Create a department role type.
- V7 How do I add a shared assistant?
- V7 How do I re-assign someone to a different role?
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org