In Organimi, you can add custom fields to your organization and make them Public (choose to display them in your org chart on role cards) or Private (hidden).
Note: For privacy reasons, you must enable the custom field information you want to display on your chart.
- From your dashboard, select an organization.
- Click the SETTINGS and FIELDS tabs.
- Click Add New Field.
4. Select a field from the Do It Yourself or Ready Made tabs. For a detailed description of each custom field, see Working with custom fields.
5. Update fields in the pop-up window as follows:
- Field Name, type a name for your custom field
- Field Applies to, click the Person radio button to link to a person; click the Role radio button to link to a role
- Click the Private Field toggle button to make the field Private so the field will not display on role cards. When enabled, the toggle button turns a teal color.
Note: Private fields are only accessible by organization administrators and account owners. They will be hidden when shared with less privileged users.
- If you chose to accept the default, the field will be Public. To display Public custom fields on role cards, go to Themes > Fields to enable them.
- Click Add Field.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com