You can edit custom fields that you added to your Organization by following a few simple steps.
- From your dashboard, select the organization with the custom field you wish to edit.
- Click the SETTINGS and FIELDS tabs.
- Select the field you wish to edit.
- In the pop-up window, notice that the Field Name field is greyed out so you cannot edit it. If you wish to change the field name, you must delete and recreate the field.
- You can go ahead and edit these fields: To understand how custom fields work, see V7 Working with custom fields.
- Field Type
- Fields Applies to
- Private field
6. Click Update Field to save your changes.
- V7 Add custom fields.
- V7 Delete custom fields.
- V7 Working with custom fields.
- V7 Create public and private custom fields.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com