For details on how to use your Microsoft account to log into Organimi see, V7 Sign in with Microsoft Office 365.
- You can import your Office 365 contacts into Organimi
- All information will be imported, including name, title, department, email address, phone number, etc.
- This is useful to pull your Office 365 account users from your contact list. You can then use them to manually build a chart
- Every hour, Organimi checks for changes in org charts to keep your charts up to date
- You cannot automatically build the org chart using this integration but you can automatically build your org chart using the Azure Active Directory integration and all Office 365 accounts are also Active Directory user profiles
- You may be looking for the Azure Active Directory integration. See this article, V7 Azure Active Directory integration, or contact us if you have any questions at all. We are happy to help suggest the best implementation strategy for you
- After creating the org chart, you can share it with other editors and viewers, or you can embed it on your intranet channels such as Sharepoint, or MS Teams
- From your dashboard, select Integrations.
- Select Office 365 Contacts.
3. Click the down arrow to select your organization.
4. Click Get Started.
5. On the screen, Pick an account, select an email address or click Use another account.
6. Type your email address and password.
7. When you have successfully connected to Microsoft Teams this message displays, Successfully connected to Office 365 Contacts.
a. Click the Change button to integrate from another application.
b. If you wish to add or update people only, click the radio button, Add or update people only.
c. Click +Apply Filters to exclude specific users.
d. Click Apply to save changes.
8. Click Next.
9. Review and click Finish.
A roster with your contacts appears in Organimi.
- V7 Excel integration.
- V7 Azure Active Directory integration.
- V7 Build a matrix org chart with Microsoft Teams.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to help suggest the best implementation strategy for you.