- Organizations with 25 to 100 employees; are too big to manually build a chart, and perhaps too small to want to do a separate CSV file import
- Organizations with employees, consultants, and contractors where personnel data is not in an internal system such as an employee database
- Charitable and not-for-profit organizations with volunteers
How it works
This is a manual chart-building exercise and cannot be done using bulk import/integrations.
- The Account Owner or Administrator creates a base chart with the top role.
- Sends an email invitation that contains the Community Build link to other end-users in the organization.
- To get added to the chart, end-users must:
- Accept the invitation
- Create their own role cards that include their name, title, manager and other personal details
- Hit Save
How to go to Community Build
The Community Build tab is only available to users with the following permissions; Account Owner or Administrator of the organization or chart.
- Open the chart.
- Click Settings.
- Select the Community Build tab.
How to turn on the link
- Click the Community Build toggle bar. When enabled the toggle bar turns green.
- The following two buttons appear.
- Edit Security Settings
- Complete Security Settings
3. Click the Edit Security Settings button.
4. To authenticate the user, type a password, domain or both.
5. Click the Add Domain button to save the domain names. There are no restrictions on domain names. You can type multiple domain names.
6. In the Advanced Settings section, put a checkmark in any of the checkboxes that you require.
7. Click Update Security Settings.
How to send the Community Build link to users
The Account Owner or Administrator can send the link to multiple users that they wish to add to the chart.
- Click Copy Link.
- Attach the link to an email.
- Send the email to users you wish added to the chart.
What the Community Build link looks like to users
- When the user clicks the link in the email a popup screen appears.
- The user must enter the password they received from the Account Owner or Administrator.
- Click the Get Access Link.
What the User Form looks like to users
- Users can enter all their personal information including their photo and the Boss details.
- When users type the Boss email ID, if the details are already added to the chart, the information will be displayed by default
- If the boss details are not available, Organimi will allow the user to type the Boss details
2. Click Save.
The thank-you page appears with the details the user added.
The user can click the public link to open and check the chart.
- Share your chart on WordPress.
- Share your chart on Google Sites.
- Using a public link to share your chart.
- Share your chart on Google Workspace.
- Share your chart on Atlassian Confluence.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com