In this article, you will learn how to add two top-level CEO roles and have everyone report directly to both CEOs.
You will have two leaders at the top of your chart - CO-CEOs.
- Open the org chart where you wish to add a shared top role.
- To make the top role a shared role, hover your mouse over the role card.
- Click the Edit Role (pencil) icon.
4. On the Update Role screen:
- Click Shared
- In the Role Title field, type CEO & CO-CEO
- Click inside the Search People field and select a person
- To add a person, not in your talent pool, click +New
- Click Save
5. Add people to the shared role. For step-by-step instructions on how to add shared subordinate roles, see V7 Create a shared role type.
6. The role card will appear vertically (default). To change the role care appearance, click the stacking icon.
7. In the Shared Role Display Direction field, click Horizontal.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org