Organimi supports large charts but we suggest breaking the chart down into multiple sub-charts as a best practice.
Here are some ways to handle large charts, based on customer pilots.
- Divide the CSV file into individual CSV files with 150 members.
- Create individual charts based on the CSV files and also add separate chart administrators or share each chart individually via a URL or iFrame.
- Breakdown the CSV file by:
- Executive groups
- Functional groups
- Embed the sub-charts into a larger corporate chart. For more information, see:
At Organimi we know how challenging it can be to work with very large charts, so we created these articles to make your life a lot easier.
Printing large charts:
Searching and filtering charts:
- V7 Filter an org chart.
- How to pin a role to easily find someone, see V7 Pin a role in an org chart.
Splitting charts, see V7 How do I move/copy a section of a chart?
Creating and linking sub-charts to make a large chart more manageable:
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com