Organimi has a dynamic print environment that allows you to print org charts, directories and photo boards.
Print or export your organizational chart on sixty (60) different page sizes.
Increase or decrease page sizes depending on the size of your chart. Page size corresponds to the size of the paper you choose to print your chart. Select different page sizes to see how your chart fits each page size.
Pagination allows you to:
- Manually select how you want your chart to appear when printed
- Condense or expand your chart to display any number of pages that you desire
- To access the print portal see, Access the print portal.
- In the Setup tab:
- Under Print, click Chart
- Under Print Range, click Entire File
- Under Optimize File For, click Standard Paper Sizes (PDF)
- Under Number of Pages, click Multiple
- Under Break Pages By, click Manual. The Manual pagination feature allows you to:
- Search for roles to create page breaks so you can break across roles
Click inside the chart to create pagination breaks from the chart
3. To create a new page from a specific location:
- Left-click where you want the page to start
- Select Create new page from here
4. To print from direct reports:
- Left-click on the direct report
- Select Direct Report Direction
- In the Share the chart pop-up screen, in the Direct Report Direction field, click the down arrow to apply Theme settings. Click Save when done
5. Click Print to File to download and print your chart.
Before pagination, there were 22 pages.
After pagination, there are only 6 pages.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org