Organimi has a very robust and dynamic automated integration system that detects changes to your original data and automatically updates your chart.
Note: Organimi checks for changes in org charts every hour.
Use Organimi Connect to automatically create an org chart in minutes using data from Paychex.
All information attached to the person will be imported including their photo, name, email address, department, manager, job title, job description, cost center, building ID, floor location, floor section, all Custom Attributes that you have set up in G-suite. (These can be mapped to custom fields in Organimi)
You can keep your org charts up to date, which means that as your spreadsheets are updated, your org chart is also updated.
Note: For more information on importing data from a .csv file into Organimi, see:
- V7 Create a CSV file for import.
- V7 Import a CSV file into Organimi.
- Here is a Sample CSV File that you can download and edit.
- Request that your ADP administrator creates a non-payroll .csv file for export.
- Follow Organimi's data import specifications to prepare the .csv file for import. For details see, V7 Create a CSV file for import.
- Import the completed .csv file using Organimi Connect data import wizard. For details see, V7 Import a CSV file into Organimi.
Now that your org chart is in place, build, modify and customize your chart.
Organimi provides you with lots of step-by-step instructions, FAQs, videos, and tips for working with your chart.
For information on how to:
- Edit your chart, see Editing Chart Layout
- Share your chart, see Sharing Charts
- Print and export your chart, see Printing and Exporting
Note: You can automate this process using an sFTP folder. Read more about this here.
- V7 Excel integration.
- V7 Google Sheets integration.
- V7 Azure Active Directory integration.
- V7 Import Office 365 contacts into Organimi.