To display the pick list field type on a role card, go to Themes > Fields to enable it. Ensure the field is Public. For more details, see V7 Create public and private custom fields.
Note: For privacy reasons, you must enable custom field information you want to display on your chart.
In this example, we are going to display the Employee Type pick list custom field on Customer Support Reps role cards.
- Click the Theme icon.
- Click Fields.
- Put a checkmark in the Show Employee type checkbox.
- Under Display Fields, click the gear icon next to Employee type.
- Customize how you would like the field to appear on role cards. You can change the font size and color.
- Put a checkmark in the Show Field Label checkbox.
- Click Done.
The Employee Type pick list custom field displays on Customer Support Reps role cards.
- V7 Add custom fields.
- V7 Create public and private custom fields.
- V7 Add the pick list field type to a person.
- V7 How to use the pick list custom field type.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org