Custom tag fields allow you to identify individuals with specialized roles or skills (e.g. CPR, First Aid, Event Planner, Team Lead).
In this example we are going to display the Skills tag on a role card.
- If you have not already done so, create the Skills custom field. For instructions see, V7 Add custom fields.
- Open the org chart that contains the person to whom you wish to add the tag.
- Click the Theme icon.
- Select Fields.
- Under Display Fields, click the gear icon next to Skills.
- Put a checkmark in the Show Field Label checkbox.
The Skills custom tag appears on the role card.
- V7 Add custom fields.
- V7 Edit custom fields.
- V7 Add data to custom fields.
- V7 Working with custom fields.
- V7 Create public and private custom fields.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com