You can edit custom fields that you added to your Organimi Organization by following a few simple steps.
Note: For details on how custom fields work, see Working with custom fields.
- To access custom fields, select an organization.
- Click the following tabs:
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) next to the field that you would like to edit.
- To change a field type, you must first delete the custom field and create a new one. For instructions on how to delete a custom field, see Delete custom fields.
- For instructions on how to add a custom field, see Add custom fields.
- You can make fields Private or Public and change the following:
- Field label
7. Click Update Field to save your changes.
- Add custom fields.
- Delete custom fields.
- Working with custom fields.
- Create public and private custom fields.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.