You can add custom fields to your organization and choose to display them in your org chart on role cards using custom formats.
Note: For privacy reasons, you must enable custom field information you want to display on your chart.
In this example, we are going to add a Contractor text field.
- From your dashboard, select an organization.
- Click the SETTINGS and FIELDS tabs.
- If you wish, you can click the Copy from another organization button to copy custom fields from a different organization that already has custom fields set up.
- Click Add New Field.
- Select a field from the Do it Yourself or Ready Made tabs.
- Do It Yourself - these fields do not have a name. You need to name these fields in the pop-up window
- Ready Made - these fields have a predefined name. You can change the name if you wish
6. Update fields in the pop-up window as follows:
- Field Name, type a name for your custom field
- Field Applies to, click the Person radio button to link to a person; click the Role radio button to link to a role
- Click the Private Field toggle button to make the field Private so the field will not display on role cards. When enabled, the toggle button turns a teal colour.
Note: Private fields are only accessible by organization administrators and account owners. They will be hidden when shared with less privileged users.
- If you chose to accept the default, the field will be Public. To display Public custom fields on role cards, go to Themes > Fields to enable them.
- Click Add Field.
The new custom field appears in your organization.
- Edit custom fields.
- Delete custom fields.
- Working with custom fields.
- Create public and private custom fields.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com