In Organimi, when you create profiles for the individuals on your team they are stored in the Talent Pool.
They stay in the Talent Pool as Unassigned until you place them in a role on the chart.
There are two (2) ways to add people to your organization's Talent Pool:
- Manually add people one person at a time, or
- Import a file with the data you need and automatically populate your Talent Pool
- Open the org chart in which you wish to add people to the Talent Pool.
- Click the Show / Hide Talent Pool icon.
- Click the New button.
4. Add a photo, First name, Last name and fill in as much details as you like about the person.
5. Click Save.
- V7 How do I re-assign someone to a different role?
- V7 How do I display my organization's talent pool (Roster)?
- V7 How to remove someone from a role to make the role vacant / open?
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com