How to link other charts from one main chart?
Use the Chart Link option in your role type to embed links from your sub charts into a single master chart.
In this example, we will link the Engineering sub chart to our main chart.
- Open the chart in witch you wish to add links to sub charts.
- Determine where in the chart you wish to add the link.
- Hover your mouse over a role card and click the bottom Plus + icon.
- From the New Role screen:
- Select Link to Chart
- In the Select Chart field, click the down arrow and select the chart that you wish to link to the main chart
- Click Save
- A new role card appears in your main chart with a link to the Engineering department.
- To view or edit the linked chart, click the Visit Chart link.
- V7 How do I drag and drop roles in a chart?
- V7 Why are some fields missing from my chart?
- V7 How do I incorporate a linked chart into the main chart?
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org