Add a color legend to your chart and link the colors to custom fields by creating conditional rules. A color legend allows you to create smart automatic conditional color rules.
You can use a color legend to identify C-level Executives or people with exceptional talents.
In this example, we will create a smart color legend for C-Level Executives.
- Open the chart were you wish to apply smart colors.
- Click the Show / Hide Legend icon.
- In the Title field, give the legend a name, e.g., Smart Colors.
- Click Add Legend Item.
- Click the color palette and choose a color for your legend.
- In the Legend Item field, type Smart Color.
The Smart Color legend you created appears.
7. Set a color rule that will trigger the badge to appear on the chart.
- Click the +Add Rules button
- In the Filed field, click the down arrow and select a field
- In the Operator field, select Contains or Equals (to the value you type in the Value to Match field)
- In the Value to Match field, type a role (e.g., CEO) or a person's name
- Click Save
The smart color automatically appears in your chart.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com