In Organimi, creating a legend for your chart is quick and easy.
Customize legends by adding badges and colors.
Use a badge to identify certain positions such as C-level Executives, Management, part-time and full-time persons in your organization.
A color legend allows you to create smart automatic conditional color rules. You can link colors to custom fields. For example, color cards red where the salary is greater than 50,000, or color a position where the person has exceptional computer skills.
- Open a chart.
- Click the Show / Hide Legend icon.
- In the Title field, give the legend a name, e.g., Part-Time.
- Click Add Legend Item.
- Click the color palette and choose a color for your legend.
- In the Legend Item field, type Part-Time.
- Click Browse Badges and add a badge to your legend. (Optional)
- In the Theme field, click the down arrow and select a Light or Dark theme for your badge.
- Set a color rule that will trigger the badge to appear on the chart. (optional)
- Click the +Add Rules button
- In the Filed field, click the down arrow and select a field
- In the Operator field, select Contains or Equals (to the value you type in the Value to Match field)
- In the Value to Match field, type a role (e.g., Contractor) or a person's name
- Click Add
The Part-Time legend you created appears.
To apply the legend to a card in your chart, see V7 Apply badges/icons to cards.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org