How to drag and drop roles in a chart?
You can click and drag the role or department you wish to move to a new position, then drop it where you want!
In this example, the Product Management department has two Product Managers. We will move one of the Product Manager roles from the Product Management department to the Brand Marketing department, as the Brand Marketing does not have a Product Manager role.
- From your organization's dashboard, open the org chart.
- Hover your mouse over one of the Product Manager roles.
- Click the Move role icon.
4. Drag the role over to the Field Marketing Manager's role.
5. Drop the role over the bottom + sign.
Note: You can move one role or a role and all subordinates.
The Product Manager role is now in the Brand Marketing department reporting to the Field Marketing Manager.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org