How to move or copy a section of a chart (e.g., Department)?
Click the More Options button (3 dots) on the department/section that you wish to copy / move to a new chart, then click Save as new chart.
In this example, we will move the Engineering department to its own sub-chart.
- From your organization's dashboard, open the org chart.
- Hover your mouse over the Engineering department.
- Click the More Options icon.
- From the pop-up menu, select Save as new chart.
- From the Copy / move Engineering to a new chart screen:
- To copy the chart, click the Copy Sub-chart radio button
- Click Copy Sub-Chart
- To move the chart out of the current chart, click the Move Sub-chart radio button
- If after the move you wish to link to the original chart, put a checkmark in the Insert chart link after move checkbox
- Click Move Sub-Chart
6. Click the More Options link to customize your chart layout.
Your new sub-chart appears on your dashboard.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com