A more secure way to share your chart is to embed it on Google Sites.
Embed charts into any web page by simply copying and pasting the iFrame embed code. You can customize the iFrame embedded chart so that viewers can toggle to Photoboard or Directory view and also search, print, or export the org chart.
You can also share a chart in Google drive, in a Google document, spreadsheet, or presentation as a PDF, PNG image or PowerPoint presentation. For details see, V7 Share your chart on Google Workspace.
- Login to your Google account.
- Click the Google Apps icon and select the Sites app.
- Click the Insert tab and select Embed.
4. On the Embed from the web screen, click the By URL tab.
5. On Organimi, open the chart you wish to embed on the Google Site.
6. Click the Share icon.
7. On the pop-up screen, click Share the chart online (iFrame embed) or as a sharable link in 3rd-party team platforms. 8. In the IFRAME EMBED tab, Step 1, in the Enter Your Domain field, type these two (2) URLs, one at a time and click Add Domain.:
- [https://sites.google.com/view/pageName/home] - The Full Google Site URL of the Published page that will show the org chart
9. In Step 2, click Copy code to clipboard and Done. 10. Paste the iFrame code into a text editor so you can only copy the URL portion (between src='<URL is here>').
11. Go back to the Google Site. On the Embed from the web screen:
a. Click the By URL tab.
b. Paste the code into the field.
c. Click Insert. (Ignore the fact that the chart hasn't displayed yet).
12. Click Publish. Click the down arrow and select View published site.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Share your chart on Slack.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Share your chart on SharePoint.
- V7 Share your chart on WordPress.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on Google Workspace.
- V7 Share your chart on Atlassian Confluence.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed).
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org