Customers on all Organimi plans can take advantage of our Slack integration to make their organizational workflows more efficient and cohesive.
Here’s a look at some of the things you can do with Organimi and Slack:
- Share Files
- Share a Public Link
- Get Feedback from within Slack
One of the most convenient ways to share your org chart is via a digital file that can be distributed to your team.
- Open the chart you wish to share.
- Click the Share icon.
- On the pop-up screen, click Share as a file (pdf, png or Powerpoint).
- For details on how to share your chart publicly see, V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- If you wish to print the entire chart, select the Print Entire Chart radio button. If you want to only print a section of the chart, select the A portion of the chart starting with the role radio button.
- Click Print Now.
- On the Print to File screen, select your chart layout. Decide how you want your chart to look. For details on setting up print layout see, V7 Export chart to PDF, PNG or PPT.
If you share your org chart in Slack as a PDF file, members of the channel will also be able to see a preview of it. This allows people to have a quick glance at who’s who within your organization and, again, brings an increased level of engagement within your team.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Share your chart on WordPress.
- V7 Share your chart on Google Sites.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on Google Workspace.
- V7 Share your chart on Atlassian Confluence.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed).
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org