A more secure way to share your chart is to embed it on a WordPress website.
Embed charts into any web page by simply copying and pasting the iFrame embed code. You can customize the iFrame embedded chart so that viewers can toggle to Photoboard or Directory view and also search, print, or export the org chart.
- Login to WordPress as an administrator.
- Add a new page or edit an existing page.
- Follow instructions in V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed) to generate the embed code from Organimi and set the URL / hostname for the page on which you are going to embed the site.
- In WordPress, select the Custom HTML block.
- Paste the iFrame code into the Custom HTML block.
- Click Preview to see how the chart appears on the page.
- If you are happy with the chart, click Publish.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on Google Workspace.
- V7 Share your chart on Atlassian Confluence.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed).
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org