One of the most convenient ways to share your org chart is via a digital file that can be distributed to your team.
You can share a chart in Google drive or in a Google document, spreadsheet, or presentation as a PDF, PNG image or PowerPoint presentation.
- Open the chart you wish to share.
- Click the Share icon.
- On the pop-up screen, click Share as a file (pdf, png or Powerpoint).
- If you wish to print the entire chart, select the Print Entire Chart radio button. If you want to only print a section of the chart, select the A portion of the chart starting with the role radio button.
- Click Print Now.
- On the Print to File screen, select your chart layout. Decide how you want your chart to look. For details on setting up print layout see, V7 Export chart to PDF, PNG or PPT.
- Open Google Drive.
- Click the down arrow in the My Drive field.
- Select Upload files.
- Select the file from your device.
This message displays when there is a successful upload.
You chart is now available on Google Workspace and you can share the link with your team.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Share your chart on Slack.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Share your chart on SharePoint.
- V7 Share your chart on WordPress.
- V7 Share your chart on Google Sites.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on Atlassian Confluence.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed).
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com