A more secure way to share your chart is to embed it on an MS SharePoint site.
Embed charts into any web page by simply copying and pasting the iFrame embed code. You can customize the iFrame embedded chart so that viewers can toggle to Photoboard or Directory view and also search, print, or export the org chart.
- Follow instructions in V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed) to generate the embed code from Organimi and set the URL / hostname for the page on which you are going to embed the site.
- Login to your SharePoint site.
- Use SharePoint's Embed web part component to build your pages.
- Open this Microsoft support article, Add content to your page using the Embed web part.
- Scroll down and follow instructions in the section, Display content using embed code.
Note: Depending on your version of Sharepoint, you may also need to Whitelist Organimi. Please read this Microsoft support article for more information, Allow or restrict the ability to embed content on Sharepoint pages.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Share your chart on Slack.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Share your chart on WordPress.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on Google Workspace.
- V7 Share your chart on Atlassian Confluence.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed).
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org