As an account owner or administrator, you can give users editing rights to one or multiple charts in the organization.
- From your organization's dashboard, click Settings.
- Select USER PERMISSIONS.
- Click New User.
- In the Add a New User popup window, click the down arrow in the Access Type field and select Editors.
- In the Chart Access section, to give editing access to:
- All charts in the organization, put a checkmark next to the Select All Charts checkbox
- A specific chart, put a checkmark next to that chart
- In the Users to Invite section and the Emails field, type the email address of the user.
- Click + Add Email(s).
- Click Send Invitation(s).
A confirmation message appears.
The new account Editor appears in your USER PERMISSION tab.
Here's an example of the invitation email the new Editor will receive.
Subject line: View the org chart [Name] has made on Organimi.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed).
Having trouble? Contact us email@example.com