This article shows you how to remove users who no longer need access to the organization.
If you are the current license holder or an owner of the Organimi account license, you can delete users.
- From your organization's dashboard, click Settings.
- Select USER PERMISSIONS.
- Put a checkmark in the checkbox next to the user(s) you wish to delete.
- Click Delete.
- In the confirmation popup window, click Confirm.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed)
Having trouble? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org