If you are the Owner or Administrator of an organization, you may wish to add an Administrator. An Administrator can make changes to your org chart and has the same rights as the Owner, but their access is limited to the specific organization(s) you provide them admin rights to.
- From your organization's dashboard, click Settings.
- Select USER PERMISSIONS.
- Click New User.
- In the Add a New User popup window, click the down arrow in the Access Type field and select Organization Administrators.
- In the Organization Access section, to give the Administrator access to:
- Your entire organization, put a checkmark next to the Select All Organizations checkbox
- A specific organization, put a checkmark next to that organization
- In the Users to Invite section and the Emails field, type the email address of the new administrator.
- Click + Add Email(s).
- Click Send Invitation(s).
A confirmation message appears.
The new account administrator appears in your USER PERMISSION tab.
Here's an example of the invitation email the new administrator will receive.
Subject line: [Name] has made you an Administrator at Organimi.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed)
Having trouble? Contact us email@example.com