- Modify the license
- Add organizations under the same license
- Invite or add additional administrators
- From your organization's dashboard, click Settings.
- Select USER PERMISSIONS.
3. Click New User.
4. In the Add a New User popup window, click the down arrow in the Access Type field and select Account Owners.
5. In the Emails field, type the email address of the new account owner.
6. Click + Add Email(s).
7. Click Send Invitation(s).
A confirmation message appears.
The new account owner appears in your USER PERMISSION tab.
Here's an example of the invitation email the new account owner will receive.
Subject line: [Name] would like you to be an account owner.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed).
Having trouble? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org