A more secure way to share your chart is to embed it on another web or intranet site.
Display your org chart on any webpage using the iFrame Embed feature in Organimi. Many companies sharing their chart internally on their intranet site will choose this option.
You can keep your chart set to Protected. However, to allow Organimi access, you must specify the URL of the site on which you wish to embed the chart.
The chart is only accessible when viewed from within this outer page/intranet.
Embed charts into any web page by simply copying and pasting the iFrame embed code. You can customize the iFrame embedded chart so that viewers can toggle to Photoboard or Directory view and also search, print, or export the org chart.
- Open the chart you wish to share.
- Click the Share icon.
- On the pop-up screen, click Share the chart online (iFrame embed) or as a sharable link in 3rd-party team platforms.
- In the IFRAME EMBED tab, Step 1, in the Enter Your Domain field, type your website URL in the format shown.
- Click Add Domain.
- In Step 2, click Copy code to clipboard.
- Paste the code into your website.
- Click Done.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Share your chart on Slack.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Share your chart on SharePoint.
- V7 Share your chart on WordPress.
- V7 Using a public link to share your chart.
- V7 Share your chart on Google Workspace.
- V7 Share your chart on Atlassian Confluence.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com