Note: Currently, Organimi does not support iFrame Embed in the Firefox browser. All other browsers are supported.
A more secure way to share your chart is to embed it on another web or intranet site.
Display your org chart on any webpage using the iFrame Embed feature in Organimi. Many companies sharing their chart internally on their intranet site will choose this option.
You can keep your chart as Protected. However, to allow Organimi access, you must specify the URL of the site on which you wish to embed the chart.
The chart is only accessible when viewed from within this outer page/intranet.
Embed charts into any web page by simply copying and pasting the iFrame embed code. You can customize the iFrame embedded chart so that viewers can toggle to Photoboard or Directory view and also search, print, or export the org chart.
- Open the chart you wish to share.
- Click the Share icon.
- On the pop-up screen, click:
- Website Embed
- Create New iFrame Code
- In the Website Domain field, type your website URL in the format shown.
- Click Add Domain.
- Click the Settings icon.
- In the Starting Position section, select how much of the chart you want to share with the recipient. Select one of the following:
- View Entire chart - the recipient will see the whole chart
- A portion of the chart - the recipient will only see a section of the chart
- In the Toggle Options section, put a checkmark next to the items you want to appear on your chart.
- Click Save Settings.
- Click Close.
- Share your chart on Slack.
- Share your chart on SharePoint.
- Share your chart on WordPress.
- Customize iFrame link share settings.
- Using a public link to share your chart.
- Share your chart on Google Workspace.
- Share your chart on Atlassian Confluence.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com