By default, an organizational chart you create is set to Private. You can change the accessibility setting to Public, and then send a public link to your colleagues and friends.
Note: People with the public link can only view, not edit the org chart.
This option is not ideal for charts that contain highly sensitive information as the link can be shared between people or on websites. However, there are many scenarios where this feature is appropriate.
- Open the chart you wish to share.
- Click the Share icon.
- On the pop-up screen, click Get a public link.
- On the Generate public link confirmation screen, click Confirm.
- The public link appears on the Share the Chart screen. Click Copy Link. If you changed your mind about publicly sharing your chart, click Disable Public Sharing.
- This message appears on your screen. Paste the link into the body of an email and send the email to the person with whom you are sharing the chart.
Here's an example of the email the recipient will receive containing the public link.
Subject line: View the org chart [Name] has made on Organimi.
Note: The public chart link is accessible to anyone that has the link. Depending on the user access tools you chose, recipients may also be able to toggle the view, print, or export the information to pdf, png, or a CSV file.
- V7 Remove users.
- V7 Add an administrator.
- V7 Add an account owner.
- V7 Add a user with editing rights.
- V7 Add a user with viewing rights.
- V7 Share your chart on a website (iFrame Embed).
Having trouble? Contact us email@example.com