Save and reuse print settings later by creating a standard print template that you apply to every print job.
- From your Dashboard, select a chart.
- Click Print.
3. Choose your setup and layout options.
In the SETUP section, Chart is selected as a default.
- Print Range field, to print the entire chart, click the Entire File radio button, to print sections of the chart, click the Selected Roles Only radio button
- Optimize File For field, select how you wish Organimi to prepare the chart for print
- Page Size field, click the down arrow to select a page size or leave the Auto default setting. Auto allows Organimi to choose the best page size to accommodate the chart
- Orientation field, select whether you wish the printed chart to appear as Landscape or portrait
- Number of Pages field, if you are printing a small chart, click the Single radio button. When printing a large chart, click the Multiple radio button
- Note: If you select the Multiple radio button, the Break Pages By field appears.
- Break Pages By field, select how you wish the chart to break across pages
4. In the LAYOUT section, click the Chart, Legend or Header/Footer tabs to customize your output.
5. In the CHART section, select your chart layout. Decide how you want your chart to look. You can customize the chart to display the following:
- Multipage indicators
- Manager path
- LinkedIn icons
- Role colors
- Role counts
6. in the LEGEND section, select how you wish your chart legend to appear.
- Click the Show Legend toggle button to hide or display the legend
- In the Legend Position field, click the drop-down arrow to select a legend position in the chart
7. In the HEADER/FOOTER section:
- Click the Show Header toggle button to display or hide the header
- In the Title field, type a header name
- Click the toggle button to display or hide the header title
- In the Size field, click the down arrow to select whether you wish the header to appear small, medium or large
- In the Thickness field, click the down arrow to select whether you wish the header to appear thin, normal, thick or thicker
- In the Placement field, click the down arrow to select whether you wish the header to appear to the left, right or centre
- Click the color palette to add a header color
- In the Subtitle field, type a subtitle and click the toggle button to display or hide the subtitle
8. Click the Show Footer toggle button to display or hide the header.
9. Click the Show Organimi Logo toggle button to display or hide the Organimi logo.
10. In the Text field, type text to appear at the bottom of your printout.
11. Click Print to file.
12. In the pop-up window, select Save Print Settings.
13. In the Template Name field, type a name for the print template. You will use this standard template for future print jobs.
14. Click Save.
15. Click Done.
The next time you print, the print template will appear.
- V7 Exporting people only.
- V7 Print sections of a chart.
- V7 Export chart to PDF, PNG or PPT
- V7 Printing and exporting overview.
- V7 Export chart to an Excel or CSV file.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com