You may wish to export people in your organization to a CSV or Excel file to save, print an orderly sequential list or create a report for data analysis.
- From your dashboard, click Organization.
- Select the PEOPLE tab.
- Click Export. You will see the dropdown to export all people in the organization or all people from a specific chart.
4. In the pop-up window, to choose an export type, select the Excel or CSV radio button.
5. In the Select Chart to Export field, click the down arrow to select a single chart or all charts in the organization.
6. Click Export.
7. An Excel or CSV file appears to the bottom left of the screen. Click the up arrow and select Open to launch the file.
The file contains all fields about a person. This includes all standard fields (First Name, Last Name, Email, etc). Also included are any custom fields that were previously imported that are tied to a person (such as Location, Skills, or anything else about the person).
- V7 Save print settings.
- V7 Print sections of a chart.
- V7 Export chart to PDF, PNG or PPT.
- V7 Printing and exporting overview.
- V7 Export chart to an Excel or CSV file.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com