Organimi has a dynamic print environment that allows you to print org charts, directories and photo boards.
Add branding to printouts by including a company logo, custom headers and footers.
Increase or decrease page sizes depending on the size of your chart. Page size corresponds to the size of the paper you choose to print your chart. Select different page sizes to see how your chart fits each page size.
Printing multiple pages
- You can print the entire chart or a section of the chart with pages that include page breaks
- Set page breaks by Department, Levels, Location or Manual. Organimi will find the best way to organize pages
- Print multiple sub-charts by Levels, Department, or Location. When using the multipage print option, add department roles to customize where pages break when printing
- Charts with more than 75 employees are considered large and are best displayed across multiple pages
Printing large charts
Charts with more than 75 employees are considered large.
The Print from here feature allows you to print your chart starting with a specific person.
When you have a very large chart, you can download a specific team or department into a PDF.
If your chart is very wide, to fit into one page, download multiple sub-charts to print individually.
Another option is to download the entire chart (without downloading individual sub-charts) and use Poster Print in Adobe PDF to paginate them when printing.
Printing on paper
For larger charts we recommend the following:
- A larger paper size than Letter
- Printing partial charts using the Break Pages by Department option
- Selecting the Multiple Pages option that displays your chart across many pages
- For large format printers, select Poster or Plotter sizes
Charts with less than 75 employees are considered small and can fit on a single page.
Before printing the chart on your printer, select the page size from your print options and change the page size to adjust the page layout.
When printing on paper, or for wide/tall charts, enable the Optimize Readability for Printing setting. Optimizing your chart for readability is a feature that we recommend to make your chart easy to read on paper.
After you are finished setting up the chart for printing, Organimi allows you to export your chart as one of the following:
- PDF Document
- PNG Image
- PowerPoint Slides
Alternatively, you can export just the chart data in the following formats:
- CSV File
- Excel File
- V7 Print sections of a chart.
- V7 Exporting people only.
- V7 Save print settings.
- V7 Export chart to an Excel or CSV file.
- V7 Export chart to PDF, PNG or PPT.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com