Use Organimi Connect to automatically create an org chart in minutes using data from an Excel spreadsheet.
All information attached to the person will be imported including their photo, name, email address, department, manager, job title, job description, cost center, building ID, floor location, floor section, all Custom Attributes that you have set up in G-suite. (These can be mapped to custom fields in Organimi)
You can keep your org charts up to date, which means that as your spreadsheets are updated, your org chart is also updated.
Note: Organimi checks for changes in org charts every hour.
- From your dashboard, select Data Import.
- Click the Excel tile.
- Click +Upload Your File.
- Select an Excel file from your device.
- In the Organization field, click the down arrow to select an organization.
- To select a chart option, click one of the following:
- Create a New Chart
- Replace an Existing Chart
- Add or Update People Only
- Click Next.
- To select the type of chart you wish to build, click one of the following tiles:
- Organization Chart
- Matrix Chart
- You can build your chart manually or select the auto-build tool to automatically build your chart.
- To build your chart manually, choose columns in the spreadsheet that best match columns in Organimi
- To continue, select required columns
- For best results, select optional columns
- If you wish, you can import additional fields into your chart
- Click Build Chart Manually
10. To automatically build your chart, click Auto-Builder Option.
11. If you have already selected required columns and optional columns in previous steps, complete the section Advanced Setting for Your Additional Fields and click Done
Your chart appears
- V7 Azure Active Directory integration.
- V7 Import Office 365 contacts into Organimi.
- V7 Build a matrix org chart with Microsoft Teams.