You can choose which fields appear on your org chart and customize them to include brand colors, fonts, style, and more.
- Open the chart you wish to customize.
- From the left panel:
a. Click the Theme icon.
b. Click Fields.
3. Put a checkmark in the checkbox next to the fields you wish to appear on your chart.
4. Click the gear icon to customize selected fields. You can change and format the font, color, border, and label
5. Click Done to save your changes.
6. Go to Field Alignment to center, right, or left justify chard content.
7. Click the down arrow in the Font Family field to change the default font.