Photos make your chart pop and add context to your design.
Here are formatting options for your photos:
- Display or hide photos
- Change the shape, position and size of your photo
- Choose a default photo when no photo is available and for vacant roles
- Open the chart you wish to customize.
- From the left panel:
a. Click the Theme icon.
b. Click Photos.
3. Click the Show Photos toggle button to hide or display photos.
4. Change the shape of the photo to circle, rounded, or square.
5. Change the position of the photo to appear to the left, right, center or above.
6. Change the size of the photo to small, medium, large or custom.
7. Click the Show When no photo is available toggle button to display a default photo.
8. Click the Show Photo for Vacant Roles toggle button to display a default photo in a role that is vacant.