Your chart consists of connecting lines for primary, secondary roles and departments.
Here are formatting options for your chart lines:
- Display or hide connecting lines
- Change the line style to none, dotted, dashed or solid
- Format the line thickness to thin, regular, thick or thicker
- Switch line colors
- Show or hide department borders
- Add department line colors
- Open the chart you wish to customize.
- From the left panel:
a. Click the Theme icon.
b. Click Lines.
3. Click the Show Connecting Lines toggle button to hide or display connecting chart lines.
4. Change the connecting line style to none, dotted, dashed or solid.
5. Change the line thickness to thin, regular, thick or thicker.
6. Click the color palette icon to add line colors.
7. Click the Show borders around departments toggle button to hide or display department borders.