Organimi has a very robust and dynamic automated integration system that detects changes to your original data and automatically updates your chart.
Note: Organimi checks for changes in org charts every hour.
Organimi Connect allows you to import data, build charts in minutes and sync Organimi with applications you use every day, all in one central location.
Use Organimi Connect to:
- Import data into Organimi to build charts, photo boards and directories
- Export Organimi charts, photo boards and directories
- Export data from Organimi for use in other systems
After successfully integrating the charts you can:
- Delete integrations
- Connect more charts
- Switch accounts
- Re-run imports
- Disconnect charts
- Turn Email notifications ON / OFF
- View integration logs
- From your dashboard, select Integrations.
- Click any integration tile.
3. Click the down arrow to select your organization.
- To delete the integration, click Delete Integration.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Connect A NEW CHART to integrate another chart.
- Toggle the Sync Enabled button to enable or disable automatic chart updates.
- Click Confirm.
Continue as follows, click:
a. Refresh Authentication to switch accounts.
b. Re-Run Imports to repeat the import process.
c. Disconnect to ONLY remove the chart from the integration. The data remains. You can delete the data separately. Click Confirm.
d. Click or unclick the appropriate checkbox to turn email notifications On / OFF.
e. Refresh Logs to view recent chart updates.
- V7 Import from sFTP.
- V7 Excel integration.
- V7 Integrate with Salesforce.
- V7 Set up G-Suite integration.
- V7 Azure Active Directory integration.
- V7 Sync your org chart to Google Drive.
- V7 Import Office 365 contacts into Organimi.
- V7 Build a matrix org chart with Microsoft Teams.
- V7 G-Suite integration - updating your org charts, photo boards, and directories.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com