This article will show you how to add a border around a department. In this example, we will put a border around the Engineering department.
- Open the org chart in which you wish to add a border.
- From the left panel, click the Theme icon.
- Select Lines.
- Scroll down to the DEPARTMENT section.
- Click the Show borders around departments toggle button to enable it. When enabled, the toggle button is a teal color.
- To add a color to the border line, click the Line Color palette and select a color.
7. Click Close.
8. On the Apply theme to... screen, click:
- This Chart Only to apply the theme to the current chart
- All Charts in this Organization to apply the theme to all charts in your organization
- Click Submit
Your chart appears with a border around the Engineering department.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.