This article shows you how to manually create an organization chart.
Note: Before you can build an org chart, you need to complete these steps:
1. Create an organization.
2. Add people to your organization's roster. See Manually add people to an
- From your dashboard, click the down arrow and choose the organization to which you wish to add the chart.
2. Click the Charts tab.
3. Click New Chart.
Note: Here you have two options, you can build your chart using a predefined template or
4. Click the Pencil icon to create an org chart from scratch or use a template.
5. On the New Chart screen, in the Chart Name field, type the name of your new chart.
6. In the Organization field, click the down arrow to select your organization.
7. To build your chart using a template, click the Select chart template link.
8. Click Save.
You can now add people to your chart. For details see, Manually add people to an organization roster.