Import a CSV or Excel file from your Google Drive and automatically build your org chart.
Note: Organimi checks for changes in org charts every hour.
- From your dashboard, select Integrations.
- Select Google Drive.
3. Click the dropdown arrow to select your organization.
4. Click Get Started.
5. On the screen, Choose an Account to continue to Organimi Connect, select an email address or click Use another account.
6. On the screen, Organimi Connect wants to access your Google Account, click Allow.
7. Please select a CSV, Excel or G-Sheet file to import by choosing one of the following:
- Search Google Drive and Google Sheets
Paste the URL for a shared Google Drive file or Google Sheet
a. To search for the file, type the name of the file and click Search.
b. On the Choose a file to import section, click the radio button next to the file you wish to import.
c. Click Import.
8. When you have successfully connected to Google Drive this message displays, Successfully connected to Google Drive.
a. Click the Change button to integrate from another application.
b. If you wish to add or update people only, click Add or update people only.
c. Click +Apply Filters to exclude specific users.
d. Click Apply to save changes.
e. To display more chart options, click Additional Chart Options and put a checkmark in the checkbox next to the options you wish to select.
f. To automatically keep your chart updated, put a checkmark in the Automatically keep in sync when changes are made checkbox. Organimi checks for changes in org charts every hour.
g. To view fields to be imported, click View Fields to be imported and click the down arrow to select fields you wish imported into your chart.
h. Click Next.
9. Click Finish.
Your newly created org chart displays.
- V7 Set up G-Suite integration.
- V7 Google Sheets integration.
- V7 G-Suite integration - updating your org charts, photo boards, and directories.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.