Note: If you are importing a chart for the first time, see V7 Set up G-Suite integration.
Integrate with G-Suite to import people into your organization and automatically build your org chart.
Follow the instructions below to update your directories, photo boards, and org charts with the latest information in your G-Suite database.
- From your dashboard, select Integrations.
- Click G-Suite.
3. Click the down arrow to select your organization.
4. Do one of the following, click:
- Connected Charts to see charts you previously imported
- Connect A New Chart to update your org charts, photo boards, and directories
- Refresh Authentication to sign in with a different account
- The Chart field displays previously imported charts
- The Last Sync Date displays the last time Organimi updated your chart information
5. Toggle the Sync Enabled button to enable or disable automatic chart updates. Organimi checks for changes in org charts every hour.
Note: You cannot edit a chart with the automatic sync function enabled.
6. If you wish to re-run the import, click Re-Run Import.
7. To ONLY remove the chart from the integration. The data remains. You can delete the data separately. Click Disconnect.
8. To turn email notifications On / OFF, click or uncheck the appropriate checkbox.
9. Click Connect A New Chart.
a. To update your org chart, click Update an existing chart.
b. To update your directories, click Add or update people only.
c. Click +Apply Filters to exclude specific users.
d. Click Apply to save changes.
e. Click Choose Departments and put a checkmark next to departments you wish to import
f. Click Apply to save changes.
e. To update your photo boards, put a checkmark in the Import employee photos (if available) checkbox.
f. Click Next.
10. Review and click Finish.
- V7 Google Sheets integration.
- V7 Set up G-Suite integration.
- V7 Sync your org chart to Google Drive.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com.