Integrate with G-Suite to import people into your organization and automatically build your org chart.
All information attached to the person will be imported including their photo, name, email address, department, manager, job title, job description, cost center, building ID, floor location, floor section, all Custom Attributes that you have set up in G-suite. (These can be mapped to custom fields in Organimi)
- G-suite integration automatically re-syncs org charts every 24 hours
- You can also manually trigger a re-sync for the chart(s) you want to update. Go to Integrations -> G-suite -> Click Re-run Import
You must have an account that has permission to:
- View organization units on your domain
- Read-only permission to read all users in your G-suite directory
For IT staff, the following scopes are required:
- From your dashboard, select Integrations.
- Click G-Suite.
3. Click the down arrow to select your organization.
4. Click Get Started.
5. On the screen, Choose an account to continue to Organimi Import Utility, select an email account, or click Use another account.
6. On the screen, Organimi Import Utility wants to access your Google Account, click Allow.
7. When you have successfully connected to G-Suite this message displays, Successfully connected to G-Suite.
a. Click the Change button to integrate from another application.
b. If you wish to update an existing chart, click Update an existing chart.
c. If you wish to add or update people only, click Add or update people only.
d. Click Choose Organization Units and put a checkmark in the checkbox next to the units you wish to import.
e. Click Apply.
8. To display more chart options, click Additional Chart Options and put a checkmark in the checkbox next to the options you wish to select.
9. To view fields to be imported, click View Fields to be imported and click the down arrow to select fields you wish imported into your chart.
10. To automatically keep your chart updated, put a checkmark in the Automatically keep in sync when changes are made checkbox. Organimi checks for changes in org charts every 24 hours.
11. Click Choose Departments and put a checkmark next to departments you wish to import.
12. Click Apply.
13. Click +Apply Filters to exclude specific users.
14. Click Apply and Next.
15. Review and click Finish.
Note: To have Organimi automatically build your org charts be sure to set the 'Manager's email' field in G-suite. If you don't have this set you can still import the G-suite user profiles and manually build your chart using the G-suite profiles.
- V7 Sync your org chart to Google Drive.
- V7 Google Sheets integration.
- V7 G-Suite integration - updating your org charts, photo boards, and directories.
Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com.