In this article, you will learn how to assign a person to multiple managers so that they report directly to more than one manager.
- Brett Burk, Senior Project Manager needs QA help on a new project
- Colin Cuthbert, QA Analyst reports directly to Danica Donaldson, Quality Assurance Manager
- Danica Donaldson is happy to share Colin with Brett
- Colin will now have two direct reports, Danica Donaldson and Brett Burk
- Open the org chart.
- Click the manager to whom you wish to add a new direct report.
- Click the bottom + sign.
4. In the Role Title field, type the Role name you wish to report to the manager.
5. In the Search People field, type the person's name.
6. Click Save.
Colin now reports to two managers.
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.