Follow instructions in this article to create a Contractor status for members in your org chart.
The Custom Field feature is only included in Organimi's paid plans.
Create A Contractor Custom Field
- Open the Org Chart in which you wish to add the Contractor status to members.
- Click the Custom Field button
The Custom Fields screen appears.
3. Click the ADD NEW FIELD button.
A second Custom Fields screen appears.
a. In the Custom Field Name field, type Contractor.
b. In the Field Applies to radio button, click Member/Person.
c. In the Field Type field, click the dropdown menu and select Text. Doing this will
allow Full Time and Part Time to display as text on your org chart.
d. Put a checkmark in the Appear on Chart field. This will cause the Contractor
tag to appear on your org chart.
e. Click the Save Field button.
Contractor appears as a custom field.
Assigning The Contractor Status To A Member
- Hover over a member in the Org Chart.
- Click the Role Actions button (3 dots).
- Click Edit Role.
The Edit Role screen appears.
4. Click in the Contractor field and type Contractor, exactly the way you wish the tag to display in
the role box.